As of 3:30 p.m. Thursday, the Red River at I-35 north of Gainesville had risen to 23.16 feet, according to the National Weather Service. A flood warning is in effect from Friday, Oct. 12 until Sunday, Oct.14 or until the warning is canceled, according to the NWS. The river is predicted to crest at 27.4 feet — more than two feet above flood stage — Saturday, Oct. 13.
- Tigers headed to state
- Whitesboro advances to regional final
- Hornets fall short against Albany
- Polk lifts Gainesville past Era
- Teams ready for third round
- Speeding gets Cooke Co. commissioners' attention
- Over $35B in federal funding headed to Texas; GOP lawmakers object
- Area athletes named to volleyball all-district teams
- UPDATE: Gainesville PD makes arrest in Monday shooting
- Fourth round playoff schedule
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.