Rotarian Dave Hampton, right, is presented the certification of “Rotary Builder” by Dist. Governor Hollis Lackey at a recent meeting of the Gainesville Rotary Club. Hampton was selected because of his contributions to the community and service above self to his Rotary club and the world community.
- Shutdown at Denton's Peterbilt, other PACCAR plants to begin today, March 24
- BREAKING: Chickasaw businesses including WinStar to stay closed through April 15
- First presumptive case of COVID-19 reported in Cooke County
- FULL REPORT: 2 Cooke Co. health care workers test positive for COVID-19
- More limits instituted: County judge orders shutdown of personal care businesses
- Employee of health care facility reports positive case of COVID-19
- Coronavirus spurs changes at Cooke Co.
- City council extends emergency declaration
- Rockwall County under disaster declation due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Triage tent set up: NTMC to have drive-thru coronavirus testing