This year’s Medal of Honor celebration wasn’t as big as it normally is, but organizers and recipients each are glad that Gainesville put out the red carpet again after missing last year to COVID-19.
Gainesville and Muenster cheerleaders were just of the groups to perform Wednesday afternoon during the KGAF football kick off party to celebrate the opening of the 2021 Texas High School Football season. The Gainesville Redcoat Marching Band plays during the KGAF football kick off party.
Headliner John Fullbright kicks off the 12th year of Summer Sounds Friday, May 28. The Oklahoman, who received a GRAMMY nomination for his album “From The Ground Up,” drew a crowd to the event’s new venue at the Gainesville Farmers Market. Summer Sounds is the last Friday of May, June and July.
About 60 people filled a room at Cross Timbers Church in Valley View, Texas, on Thursday evening, Jan. 7, 2021, to hear from the four Republican candidates on the ballot for the Texas House District 68 special election.
This Week's Circulars
John Richard Rowell Jr., 69, of Valley View, passed away at his home on Sunday, June 12, 2022. Richard was born August 17, 1952 in Oklahoma City, OK to the late Joh Richard Rowell, Sr. and his wife, Zora Mae Godwin. A graduate of H. Grady Spruce in Dallas, he joined the Southern Pacific Rail…
- Krootz named Biz of the Month
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Cancelled
- Texas GOP sets goal for 2023 legislative session
- Area sluggers named all-state
- Lindsay adjusting to new coach
- Gainesville man gets 60 years for attack on girlfriend
- No, Texas can’t legally secede from the U.S., despite myth
- Teacher shortage dogs Gainesville ISD staffing plans
- Herkey's club raises over $50K from inaugural dinner
- Crash near Whitesboro kills Oklahoma woman
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.