John Matthews of Gainesville demonstrates the use of an antique hay baler on Sunday, Sept. 1, 2019, at the 34th annual Cooke County Antique Tractor and Farm Machinery Show near Lindsay, Texas. Matthews said the tractor and baler dated from the 1940s. Video by Sarah Einselen/Gainesville Daily…
Paving continued Friday, Aug. 30, 2019, on O'Neal Street east of Grand Avenue. City Manager Barry Sullivan said Thursday evening that he expected both lanes would be open to traffic by Friday's end.
Morgan Treadwell, Texas A&M assistant professor and AgriLife Extension range specialist, discusses prescribed burns at Stark Ranch in Gainesville, where the technique was demonstrated Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019.
#cnn #news In a landmark decision, an Oklahoma judge on Monday ordered pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $572 million for its role in the state's opioid crisis.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral services for Marshall King, 96, of Gainesville, are pending with Geo. J. Carroll & Son Funeral Home. Mr. King passed away September 17, 2019 in Gainesville. You may sign the online register at www.geojcarroll.com.
John Kenneth "Kenny" Koonce, 62, passed away on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at his home in Gainesville. Graveside services for Kenny will be held at 2:00 PM Saturday, September 21, 2019 in Fairview Cemetery with Rev. Larry Kremling officiating. Kenny was born on February 13, 1957 in Gainesv…
- Man jailed on charge of child sex assault
- CCSO looks into claim of child sexual assault
- Leopards destroy Castleberry, move to 3-0
- Leopards force Castleberry to ‘tap out’
- HOWETH AT 150: Title co. grew with city
- Muenster set to face powerful Pottsboro
- GPD: Man jailed after pulling knife
- LETTER: Wind farm health implications are real
- PHOTO: Mum’s the word
- Never forget: Police, fire chiefs recall 9/11
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.