More than 200 people thronged the Cooke County Courthouse square Wednesday evening, July 1, as a protest march advocating the removal of the Confederate Soldiers and Sailors Monument on the northeast corner of the courthouse grounds was met with counter-protestors.
As featured on
- BREAKING: Cooke County judge states he'll call for public vote on Confederate monument
- County reports 5th death linked to COVID-19
- PHOTO: Twofold protest
- Henry gets local GOP’s nod for Precinct 1 JP
- Recycling service could expand to Cooke Co.
- FULL REPORT: County judge seeks vote on Confederate monument; poll question could be on November ballot
- Era Hornets not getting ahead of themselves as football starts
- Mayor to take questions about park monument
- Muenster expecting intensity to ramp up
- SBA: 55 local businesses got PPP funds
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.