At the west end of Everglade Court in Gainesville just across the street from the Whaley United Methodist Church parking lot is a house and several trees covered in lights synced to music. Look for the sign to find out what channel to tune your radio to. Lights are on from 5 to 10 p.m. Thursday through Sunday and 5 to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday though New Years Eve.
- BREAKING: County launches COVID-19 vaccine signups
- Hospital to use county's waitlist to schedule COVID-19 immunizations
- BREAKING: House votes to impeach Trump; local party leaders react to removal efforts
- Junior livestock show auction raises more than previous year
- Callisburg staves off Paradise to stay undefeated in district
- Commissioners to discuss county judge vacancy
- Breaking: Cooke Co. residents can get vaccine through Tarrant Co.
- Federal funding available for NCTC students
- Three governmental bodies to meet Tuesday
- Collinsville leaning on youth headed to second half of district