About 60 people filled a room at Cross Timbers Church in Valley View, Texas, on Thursday evening, Jan. 7, 2021, to hear from the four Republican candidates on the ballot for the Texas House District 68 special election.
John Berry, Jason Brinkley, Craig Carter and David Spiller are vying to fill the seat vacated by state Sen. Drew Springer, R-Muenster. A fifth candidate, Charles Gregory, is running as a Democrat on the ballot. He was not invited to the forum put on by the Cooke County Republican Women.
All four Republican candidates were given three minutes for opening and closing remarks. They were also allotted one and a half minutes per question asked.
As featured on
- BREAKING: County launches COVID-19 vaccine signups
- Hospital to use county's waitlist to schedule COVID-19 immunizations
- Junior livestock show auction raises more than previous year
- Commissioners to discuss county judge vacancy
- Federal funding available for NCTC students
- Three governmental bodies to meet Tuesday
- New director starts at CCUW
- Collinsville leaning on youth headed to second half of district
- Update: GHS to remain closed Friday
- Breaking: Cooke Co. residents can get vaccine through Tarrant Co.