Gainesville Mayor Jim Goldsworthy, standing with representatives from Abigail's Arms Cooke County Family Crisis Center, declare October 2019 to be Domestic Violence Awareness Month in Gainesville, Texas.
- Pulse of the Voters: Gainesville residents share their thoughts on the impeachment hearings
- 2nd man in shooting sentenced
- GPD awaiting autopsy of body found in pond
- Police blotter through Nov. 14, 2019
- Leopards eliminated by Pampa in playoff loss
- PHOTOS: Squeeze play
- LETTER: China has no business in Cooke Co.
- DPS officer announces run for Cooke County sheriff
- Cooke Co. DA seeking 2nd term in 2020
- ‘Gold mine’ for a story: Author drew on Gainesville history to write novella
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.