Cooke County Clerk Pam Harrison demonstrates an ExpressVote ballot marking machine Sept. 10, 2020, at the Cooke County Courthouse Annex.
As featured on
Early voting for a specially called election to fill Sen. Pat Fallon’s Texas Senate District…
Early voting was nearing 12,000 votes Friday afternoon — the final day of early voting.
This Week's Circulars
Ronnie Dean Harp, Jr., 54, of Sanger, passed away on Monday, January 11, 2021, in Denton, Texas. On December 11, 1966, he was born in Gainesville, Texas, to Ronnie Dean and Elizabeth Ruth (Pollard) Harp. On June 21, 1991, he married Carol Barnes in Gainesville. Ronnie was a Facilities Manage…
- BREAKING: County launches COVID-19 vaccine signups
- Hospital to use county's waitlist to schedule COVID-19 immunizations
- TX-13 congressman opposes impeachment
- BREAKING: House votes to impeach Trump; local party leaders react to removal efforts
- House District 68 candidates face off in GOP forum
- Muenster dispatches Lindsay to set up first showdown with Era
- Breaking: Cooke Co. residents can get vaccine through Tarrant Co.
- Junior livestock show auction raises more than previous year
- County: Staff stretched thin at local vaccine providers
- Callisburg staves off Paradise to stay undefeated in district