The Cooke County Fair Association hosted a ribbon cutting for its barn on U.S. 82 as part of its 150th birthday celebration Saturday night. Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Morgan Tobias directs tra-c ahead of the ribbon cutting; Gainesville Mayor Tommy Moore thanked the crowd of 100-plus for its support of the association; Cabie Lamb read a Texas Senate Proclamation secured by her boss, State Senator Drew Springer, and CCFA President David Fogle thanked Cooke County Precinct 4 Commissioner Leon Klement for the proclamation he and his Commissioners Court colleagues passed last week.
- Southwest, Boeing contend with vaccine-related blowback
- Muenster set for top-three clash
- Muenster beats Windthorst
- Woman, children displaced after Monday fire in Gainesville
- Previewing HS football week 8
- EDITORIAL: Good news for Cooke isn't good for everyone else
- Dempsey leads Leopards in win
- Cooke County likely to be part of smaller statehouse, Congressional districts
- Leopards face must-win game
- Era takes down Chico
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.