Cooke County’s pursuit of better internet access could take a step forward Monday.
A Cooke County jury sentenced a Gainesville man Thursday to 99 years in prison for breaking into his ex-girlfriend’s home and assaulting another man.
A proposed rail and industrial park on Gainesville’s northside got the go-ahead this week from the Cooke County Commissioners Court, a move th…
Legislation that could transform Texas’ crumbling water infrastructure and create new sources of water for the state’s growing population took…
The Gainesville Lions Club will host its annual golf tourney May 27 at the Gainesville Municipal Golf Course. It will be a four-person scrambl…
The Rockin’ W Tavern is open for business in downtown Gainesville.
A new city attorney will be selected at the Gainesville City Council Meeting Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at City Hall.
AUSTIN — A Texas bill that would extend death benefits to state guard members went before the House Defense and Veterans’ Affairs Committee Thursday.
Frank Buck Zoo celebrated its namesake’s 139th birthday Tuesday.
The Cooke County Conservatives group will welcome Tim Hardin of Texans for Fiscal Responsibility Monday at The Fold on Grand Avenue Church.
Gainesville Independent School District (GISD) Board of Trustees is expected to cancel the May 6 board election when it meets Monday.
The Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce recently honored two local businesses.
This Week's Circulars
- Sacred Heart duo named all-state
- Rockin’ W Tavern opens in downtown Gainesville
- Gainesville man killed by semi on I-35
- Gainesville man gets 99 years
- Leopards honor Henderson, Locke prior to WFHS game
- Lady Leopards cruise in final tune-up
- New city attorney on Gainesville council agenda
- Cooke County, Gainesville eye $600M bump from rail park tax deal
- Gainesville zoo hosts birthday after flood
- Chamber names Businesses of the Month
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.