Gainesville and Muenster cheerleaders were just of the groups to perform Wednesday afternoon during the KGAF football kick off party to celebrate the opening of the 2021 Texas High School Football season. The Gainesville Redcoat Marching Band plays during the KGAF football kick off party.
- Southwest, Boeing contend with vaccine-related blowback
- Muenster set for top-three clash
- Muenster beats Windthorst
- Woman, children displaced after Monday fire in Gainesville
- Previewing HS football week 8
- EDITORIAL: Good news for Cooke isn't good for everyone else
- Dempsey leads Leopards in win
- Cooke County likely to be part of smaller statehouse, Congressional districts
- Leopards face must-win game
- Era takes down Chico
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.