Cooke County welcomed its first baby of the year when Kylin Amber Kasper was born at 7:16 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 2, at North Texas Medical Center. The baby weighed 5 pounds, 15.5 ounces and was 18 inches long, and is the first child for parents Itzel Meza and Ethan Kasper, both of Gainesville. She came ahead of her Jan. 10 due date. Delivering physician was Dr. Zaira Jorai-Khan. “Kylin is a really good baby so far," her parents stated in a press release. "We want to thank everyone who's been with us through this journey. We appreciate all of you so much.” NTMC showered the family with pink gifts from the NTMC Gift Shop and newborn necessities to take home.
This Week's Circulars
Ronnie Dean Harp, Jr., 54, of Sanger, passed away on Monday, January 11, 2021, in Denton, Texas. On December 11, 1966, he was born in Gainesville, Texas, to Ronnie Dean and Elizabeth Ruth (Pollard) Harp. On June 21, 1991, he married Carol Barnes in Gainesville. Ronnie was a Facilities Manage…
- BREAKING: County launches COVID-19 vaccine signups
- Hospital to use county's waitlist to schedule COVID-19 immunizations
- TX-13 congressman opposes impeachment
- BREAKING: House votes to impeach Trump; local party leaders react to removal efforts
- House District 68 candidates face off in GOP forum
- Muenster dispatches Lindsay to set up first showdown with Era
- Breaking: Cooke Co. residents can get vaccine through Tarrant Co.
- Junior livestock show auction raises more than previous year
- Callisburg staves off Paradise to stay undefeated in district
- County: Staff stretched thin at local vaccine providers