Fritz is the Noah’s Ark Animal Shelter Pet of the Week! He’s an energetic boy, always on the move and curious about his surroundings. He loves to meet new people and appreciates getting attention. He knows sit and will come up to you and sit in front of you so he can be petted. His exuberant personality can be a bit much for some dogs, if you have kids or dogs bring them to meet him to make sure it is a good fit. He does need to go to a home without cats. To meet Fritz or one of his many sheltermates, call 940-665-9800 to set up an appointment at the shelter at 2501 N. Weaver St. in Gainesville. Shelter hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. any day but Thursday or Sunday. Noah’s Ark pets are also online at www.noahsarktx.com or on Facebook @noahsarktexas.
This Week's Circulars
Debra Elizabeth Putnam, daughter of the late Gene Murphy and survived by her mother Lois Murphy, was born December 30, 1957 in Tunica, Mississippi. She was a graduate of Central High School, in San Angelo, Texas. She graduated with a Bachelor's degree from Angelo State University and went on…
- County officials: 4th death linked to coronavirus; at least 4 hospitalized
- NWS: Abnormal cooler temps headed this way
- GPD: Crash leaves 1 dead
- County reports 5th death linked to COVID-19
- PHOTO: Standing against trafficking
- Recycling service could expand to Cooke Co.
- Thornberry votes no on statue resolution
- Man linked to fatal shooting
- Era Hornets not getting ahead of themselves as football starts
- UPDATED: Texas' count of coronavirus deaths jumps 8% after officials change the way they tally COVID-19 fatalities