Nala is the Noah’s Ark Animal Shelter Pet of the Week! She loves meeting people, enjoys going on walks and would benefit from a daily stroll with a strong handler. She has lots of fun with other dogs. She has an active play style that would keep another dog entertained and exercised; staff ask that you bring in any dogs or children to meet her and ensure everyone gets along. Older kids may be better suited for Nala; she hasn’t shown aggression, but she could accidentally knock over a little one because of her energy and excitement. To meet Nala or one of her many sheltermates, call 940-665-9800 to set up an appointment at the shelter at 2501 N. Weaver St. in Gainesville. Shelter hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. any day but Thursday or Sunday.
This Week's Circulars
Debra Elizabeth Putnam, daughter of the late Gene Murphy and survived by her mother Lois Murphy, was born December 30, 1957 in Tunica, Mississippi. She was a graduate of Central High School, in San Angelo, Texas. She graduated with a Bachelor's degree from Angelo State University and went on…
- County officials: 4th death linked to coronavirus; at least 4 hospitalized
- NWS: Abnormal cooler temps headed this way
- GPD: Crash leaves 1 dead
- PHOTO: Standing against trafficking
- Man linked to fatal shooting
- Thornberry votes no on statue resolution
- Recycling service could expand to Cooke Co.
- UPDATED: Texas' count of coronavirus deaths jumps 8% after officials change the way they tally COVID-19 fatalities
- Era Hornets not getting ahead of themselves as football starts
- Upgrades coming: Commissioners OK road use agreement for Wolf Ridge Wind