The Muenster Sacred Heart Tigerettes remained unbeaten with a 41-21 victory over the Bryson Cowgirls Tuesday in a non-district basketball game in Bryson.
The Tigerettes, 4-0 on the season, broke to a 12-6 lead and didn’t allow the Cowgirls to make a game of it.
Samantha Wimmer paced the Tigerettes in scoring with 11 points, and seven steals.
Lauren Creed added six points and 14 rebounds
Taylor Torcellini had five points and four assists, while Kristin LeBrasseur had four points.
Kara Felderhoff had eight points and Stephanie Krawietz had seven and six blocked shots.
”We might have had too much turkey (for Thanksgiving),” Sacred Heart Coach Jon LeBrasseur said. “We did some things well, such as only having five turnovers. We need to step up our game for this weekends' Knights of Columbus Red River Shoot-out.
“Lauren Creed really did a nice job on the boards and Stephanie Krawietz controlled the paint with six blocks.”
The Tigerettes next game is against Prairie Valley at 6:30 p.m. Thursday.
Lindsay 46, Alvord 40
The Lindsay Lady Knights took a six-point victory over the Lady Bulldogs Tuesday.
Christina Eckart had 15 points, seven rebounds, three blocks and three assists, Brittany Anderle had 12 points and six blocks.
Chelsea Hermes had six points and six steals, while Stephanie Neu had five points.
Amanda Hess and Emily Fuhrmann had four points each.
Kidray Moddiron placed the Lady Bulldogs with 15 points.
Lindsay JV 47, Alvord 19
The JV Lady Knights took a big win over Alvord Tuesday. Katelyn Brewer and Beverly Knabe paced the scoring with 12 points each, while Rose Hermes had six points, five assists and six steals.
Kayla Hess and Hillary Hoelker added five points each.
Liz Martin had four points, Amber Nortman two and Katie Dieter one point.
- Driver in 2014 fatal crash convicted
- Fraud suspect caught in Dallas
- Police seek man with Gainesville ties in North Texas swindles
- GPD: Robbery started with casino argument
- Accused in robbery may be indicted
- Early voting starts Tuesday: Ballots may be cast at courthouse annex this year
- Voters to consider numerous party propositions
- Police blotter through Jan. 30, 2020
- Airport lease gets go-ahead
- Gainesville’s Tornadoes honored with sportsmanship award