The No. 1 estate planning mistake I see in my practice is failure to have an updated will or a living trust. Individuals with big incomes and/or a high net worth seem just as likely to put off estate planning as those of more modest means.
- UPDATE: Crash injures three, police say
- Voted down: Crowd watches as Era ISD board halts proposed wind farm’s school tax break process
- Accused to be in court Tuesday
- Police: Speed was factor in Sunday crash
- PHOTO: Opening day arrives
- Wind farm, county officials face lawsuit
- Johnson takes interim reins at nonprofit
- Leopards shine against Pilot Point
- Wind farm talks to continue at Era ISD
- LETTER: Some concerns about wind farm co.