As featured on
Republican primary candidates for Parker County sheriff, Precinct 3 commissioner, Precinct 2 constable and Precinct 3 constable discussed their platforms and answered questions during a candidate forum on Tuesday evening at the Doss Heritage and Culture Center.
- Shutdown at Denton's Peterbilt, other PACCAR plants to begin today, March 24
- BREAKING: Chickasaw businesses including WinStar to stay closed through April 15
- First presumptive case of COVID-19 reported in Cooke County
- FULL REPORT: 2 Cooke Co. health care workers test positive for COVID-19
- More limits instituted: County judge orders shutdown of personal care businesses
- Employee of health care facility reports positive case of COVID-19
- Coronavirus spurs changes at Cooke Co.
- City council extends emergency declaration
- Triage tent set up: NTMC to have drive-thru coronavirus testing
- MOH recipient critically ill with COVID-19